Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What have you been up to Brianna?

Well, since you asked...

I have been bundling up just to walk from the car to my school in the morning, I had an awesome Halloween, I've bee playing my Violin here there and pretty much everywhere- I think I will be a star soon, just kidding :] I've been making dinner, letting my Mom cry on my shoulder because the Jazz are totally stinking it up, hanging out with my best friend Sydney, getting a 3.75 GPA- which is pretty good, for me anyway, I've been yelling at Lucy who just got into the oddest habbit... peeing on the beds, for one night I worked at the local Haunted House- one question for you, "Do you wanna be my dolly? Muahahaa!", I've been practicing for the upcoming Talent show- me and my friends are doing Micheal Jackson's Thriller, why yes we are dressing up like Zombies, I've been listening to music, and laughing.

Well, you asked for it.

No comments: