Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Night with Mom/ Swine Flu

Friday night my dad, and brother went to the Star Wars concert- er uh, I am not going to that! My mom felt the same. So instead we went to Macaroni Grill, and then went SHOPPING! I got a super cute jacket from Aeropostale and probly to much stuff from Bath and Body Works... that place is a ADDICTION!

Sunday morning I wasn't feeling so good. And yesterday morning I felt like crap. AND I had all of the symptoms of swine flu. AGH! So I went to the doctor and they tested me for it, but I couldn't know if I had it or not until this morning. I was really hoping I didn't have it because I have an Orchetra concert tonight- AND I have a Solo! I was praying it was just a cold, and it was! YES! All is well, I get to play my solo- and I feel really good :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thank goodness it was not the swiney flu. Oink Oink.