Day Five
The last day is always the most depressing... you start out the day not really in a rush, but you want to get everything done. You want to walk down Main Street nice and slow and smell the churros, and watch the little girls in their Disney Princess Dresses and the little boys in their Captain Hook swash buckling capes.
We tried to cram everything in, including a few more times on the rides you truely couldn't miss out on. I tired not to act like the last day because that would ruin my day. I remember my feet screaming to me "No more! Not one more step!" but my head, and heart was screaming louder "Stay! Just one more day!" I would look at my mom and stick out my bottom lip. A little childish, yes but it was worth it.
"I know," she would answer "I don't want to leave either."
the end.
of Disneyland 2009
Thanks for taking me
mom and dad
Thanks for coming with usgrandma and grandpa
can't wait for next time :]

4 comments:
hey I want to know where you get your blog template! hehe
Are you still grounded?
Hi Brianna, Hope you can get back on soon! You need something on your blog.
Your Brother.
hehe your welcome!!!
Post a Comment