
My mid-term grade in Math got me grounded. My punishment was NO computer, and NO friends. If you really know me you know that this past month has been a living
H-E double hockey sticks! I am not one to get grounded either. I can't remember the last time I was grounded... oh yeah... NEVER!
All my music is on the computer, I ALMOST DIED!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news... I am a little P.O.ed at my yearbook staff... I have seven pictures in the yearbook this year... I am only okay with about two or three. When I laugh my face does this weird little scrunch, and when you are at a school dance, your friend just slapped your butt and you start laughing and then *click* picture. Gee thanks. I have one picture that I feel like papparazzi a took my picture when I was just walking out of my school. AND, I was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, with no makeup, and hair in ponytail... *eyeroll*. Can you imagine
Brianna is just like you!!
We found her walking out of her school wearing things you might wear on a Monday
***STARS, are just like yooooou***
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have had a lot of fun since being grounded... such as bangs, making plans for Summer, doing a lot of Math homework. F-U-N stuff... okay it sucks to be grounded. If I could give you any advice it is, just get the work done the VERY first time... it is way easier then getting dumped with about 20 Math worksheets. WHICH, are not fun!
(May I just say that my Math grade is no longer a "F" but a very steady "C", would you rather have me have a "F" or a "C"?? I know I want neither but I can settle...)
3 comments:
Hey I guess a "C" is better then an "F"!!
Welcome back Brianna. Please do not ever do that again.
Love,
Mom
love the pic of you with the F! picture!!!! Its hilarious!
Post a Comment