Day Three!
We got dressed for the temple, it was so nice to get away from the Spring Break crowds. We went to the Beach... we found out it was still to cold (I was suspose to get a tan!) to put swimsuits on. Did I still get in the water? Yes. Did I stilll get soaked? Yes. Where my Parents mad? Yes...
Day Four!
We went to California Adventure Park this day. Once again it was so cold that I wore a jacket all day and was wishing that I had long pants. But the saddest part about this had to be we could not ride Grizzly Rapids... the longest... fastest... steppest... of them all... we totally missed it. But the plus side was that we got to ride the new Toy Story Mania ride... all I have to say is... I beat Grandpa!! And Mom, Jacob, Grandma. But Dad got 10,000 more points then I did. Aw man, give me 1 more minute on the Bonus level I would so win! We rode California Screamin' too, and Soarin' over California... wow lot of California... And this ride.... Twilight Zone Tower of Terror!!
(We are in the very back row on the left... I am wearing a blue jacket. Just for the record... the video wasn't us...)
Cool Right?! I will write about the last day soon... it is always the saddest day...





No comments:
Post a Comment