I'm I the only one that plans out their weddings at a young age? My mom always ask
"What about your husband? Doesn't he get to help with the planning?"
Uhhhhh, helloooooooo! Do you think I will marry a guy that won't let me plan my own wedding??!!
Uhhhhh, helloooooooo! Do you think I will marry a guy that won't let me plan my own wedding??!!
Anyways!
This is my dress... does anyone here watch Say Yes to the Dress on TLC? Since I watch that show I have decided to have a Ball Gown, as the designers call it, is my type of dress :) Purtty eh?
This is my dress... does anyone here watch Say Yes to the Dress on TLC? Since I watch that show I have decided to have a Ball Gown, as the designers call it, is my type of dress :) Purtty eh?
Picture this, white roses... everywhere! Gold ribbon hanging from the white tents, hanging aroung the white tents are white round latterns, music that isn't slow... you know dance music, do I want people to fall asleep at my wedding? No!
Oh yeah, did I mention it is going to be in the Temple? The Salt Lake, if possible ;)
3 comments:
you should use my blog templates from byutatortotblogtemplates.blogspot.com
I try! It doesn't work, it gets on there, I just can't see the whole thing! All I see is the middle part.
Look at the snippetandink blogspot you will love it!
Post a Comment