Friday, February 20, 2009

Excitement up to 100%

As you can see.... I AM REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, EXCITED!! I am going to meet Mickey, again!  Now, let me explain. My parents raised me this way! I have gone to a Disney park FIVE, repeating FIVE, times. (That is not counting the one that is coming up here soon.)
My mom... when she says no... she means NO.
But when it comes to Disney parks... I don't know you might wanna ask her about that. The last time we went to a Disney Park was... hmmmm. 2007.
See picture here...

















Yes, yes... that is a Pirate Mickey Hat on my head. You can't see it but, he has a earring on his little mousy ear. Awwww yaaaaa. Disney is the only place where you can wear that... and not feel stupid.


Before I put anymore silly Disney hat photos on my blog I am just going to list all of the times I have been blessed to go to the Happiest Place On Earth...


#1- 1998, the only thing I really remember is, mind you I was two, my Aunt Jen pushing crying Taylor in a stroller down Main Street... I have a story to tell about this trip...

When I was two, I was crazy, hyper, and small enough to fit through a whole line of people... in between their legs, see where this is going? We, as in family, were in line to get onto our first ride. I don't know why Mom didn't notice her two year old was missing until she looked ahead and found my about to get onto the Mr. Toad Wild Ride cart with some total stranger looking at me going
"WHO THE HECK?!?!" But, she noticed and I was on the kid leash the whole rest of the time there... hmmm, what can I say?


#2- 2002, I was four and it was just us. A lot of time in Toon Town... what? You don't know what Disneyland looks like? Oh dear... here's a map

















ToonTown is all the way north on the map, it is very... toon-like? Mickey lives there and those of you who have see Roger Rabbit know, that is where the toons live!!!


#3- 2004... wait a minute here... have you noticed that every two years we... go AGAIN!? This was the year of Grandma and Grandpa Harrison (Mom's side) lots of fun! This was the year that me and Jacob where tall enough to ride all of the big rides! Big Thunder Mountain here we come! WHAT? You don't know what Big Thunder Mountain is? AHHHHH! That is NOT right!



















There. Awesome eh?

#4- Grandma Jean and Sharon. Wow! Great times really... as you can see my Grandma in the back with my mom and that guy right next to me, he is not my dad.  Sharon is my cousin, she is right ahead of my mom.  That girl in the front....that is not even me.  I hope.  Those guys at the back?  Pwaa...beats me.
#5- Walt Disney World Florida! Man, that was fun! (See picture of me in Mickey Hat)
NOW!
#6 will be in.....




AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!


3 comments:

Heather said...

Brianna,

I am sorry you are not very excited about the upcoming trip.

Love Mom

Taylor said...

Lucky Duck!! Sounds like fun!

Jen said...

Awesome! Nice writing too...just like your mom.