Up here in the north the winter is very weird, in one week all or most of the snow melts. And then in a few more weeks there will be a huge snow storm, that will melt in a day.
Back to my story of Lucy. Her little face pops up... covered in mud... mixed with some wood chips.
"LUCY!" I grab her and keep her far from my body and off the floor. She looks at me thinking,
"No, No, NO! Not the... bathtub!" She struggles the closer we get to my parents bathroom, where there is a hose on the Bathtub. I make the water warmer and plop her in. She looks so pathetic... I had to get a picture!
Look at those bug eyes! In this one she is trying to get away, Good luck puppy. You can also see the brown water. Ew!
You can see how small she really is without all of that fur! She is my four pound baby!
Yesterday Sydney came over and we made Sundaes, listen to music, talked about cute boys, and ate whipped cream right out of the can. What is better then a day with your BFF?

Come on Donald it isn't that hard! All you do is get some pins, and go around Disneyland meet some new Cast Memebers (People who work at Disneyland) and take a looksie at their pins and... trade! This is one of my favorite things to do at Disneyland! Here are my pins...

(Sorry it isn't the best picture... are camera stinks!!) (We got it at Wal-Mart...)
I have a lot of pins! I have to put them on two different things. My favortie one is the cute little Donald Duck! I love it!



5 comments:
hey!!! its kryschell have u checked out my blog??? anyway how did u get pix from the internet onto ur blog i can't figure it out!!!!
Okay K,
You right click on the picture you want... then you scroll down abd click save picture (or something like that!) and then you start writing your post and when you lcik on add picture you look for the picture you saved! TAA DAA!!
(PS Love your blog Chicka, Love ya!)
Hey Brianna Its Devan. I figured out this blog thing lol. Anyway nice pins, I happen to have pins also so if you wanna trade message back
hey where did u get ur template???? i have ugly ones!! how did you load it on???
You go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
You go to Free Templates and then it just sorta explains it from there!
Post a Comment