So what did I ask for this year? A full two days where it's really all about me! Who doesn't want that? I'm not that selfish so I brought along Sydney for the ride. It was a blast! We got our toes done, the Asian guy couldn't not believe that Sydney was so short, and hadn't watched TV in awhile. He than told us how much he loved Seinfeld. It was pretty funny because half of the time we had no idea what he was saying and Syd would just go "Awesome...!"
Sydney slept over at my house, we actually slept! I had a violin federation thingy, I got a superior. We than went to eat sushi, it's my Birthday and that's my favorite food so don't judge me! I got Sydney to try some fish eggs, she thinks they are pretty awesome. They don't taste like anything, they just pop in your mouth!
We than went shopping! It was so much fun. We both enjoyed buying new clothes and jewelry! We where so tired that when we went to the Young Women thing in our stake center I felt like I was going to pass out!!!!
It was a blast! Woooooo 14!
No comments:
Post a Comment