Brianna: So... Kate, what's up?
Kate: Oh you know, doing press, getting a new hairstyle- do you like?, dancing with the stars, oh you know, famous mom stuff!
B: Yeah sure.... great "hair".... may I ask a simple question? Who's watching the kids? I mean Jon is great and stuff but isn't he trying the whole you know- "Free man" thingy? And, don't you think you should be with your kids? And don't try and pull the whole "I am doing this for the kids" crap because that just makes me REALLY P.O'd!
K: Ummm... excuse me?
B: Ya that's right. Someone had to ask you.
K:... well um.... I guess Aunt Jodi doesn't watch the kids... one minute let me call my agent to see who is watching the kids.
B: Okay....?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dearest Kate,
Can't wait to see you on Dancing tonight! Samething as my Dearest Jakey, who is engaged to sausage lady, can't wait to see you either dude!
Love
Your's Truly!!!!!

1 comment:
I still feel bad for those kiddos! But I miss Jon & Kate + 8. It was a good fall asleep watching it show when Dave is outa town!
Post a Comment