Monday, February 8, 2010

A dog, a teen, and an aqua bag named Beverly

I came home today. Pretty easy to follow so far. I come in here to check my blogger people I stalk. Or to see if anyone died. (If you are wondering... everyone is OK.) I than decieded I should go check on my darling puppy Lucy Ann and see what she is up to. Yes... she still pees in the house, it's all good clean fun here at my house.
I love my dogs. They give me kisses and beg for coobas (Scooby Snacks) They wag their tails and are just so happy to see me when I come home. It really makes me feel happy inside...
(me feeling the love)

So, I go to check on my baby girl and find this.

"BEVERLY!"  I yell looking at the mess and my baby girl chewing oh a hair tie.(Yes... we name our bags... but that is another story.) I start to laugh and find our camera snap a few pictures and came here to blog. (In the top of the pictures you can see a pink square... that'll be my phone.)
Aren't dogs the best?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hope Beverly is okay.