Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ali... the crybaby

Yes, yes. I do watch the Bachelor... it's really entertaining to watch these girls cry over this guy that they have only met for a month.. and heck half of the time they have only been on one date... and there where 5 other girls there!
Any who. This episode had me and my mom laughing so hard! It was awesome...

Here's Ali. She tells Jake that she has to choose between being on the show or going back to work. She cries, she makes out with him (I don't think that really helps her choice..) She than leaves where she collapse on the ground
"Bahhh! Ahhhh! JAKEY POO!" They decide that she will make her choice at the next rose ceremony.
The next rose ceremony rolls around where they dramatically ask Ali to leave the other girls and talk to Jake alone.. Where she sits on his lap and cries... and keeps running her hand through her hair making it look like mine in the morning..... "I don't know what to dooooo!"
THAN HE STARTS TO CRY!
Interesting....................
She left, and she cried on the way home "What did I just do- what did I just do?"
Well... you-uh, left...?

1 comment:

Heather said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA