Saturday, January 9, 2010

Random Pictures (With caption!)


This was before she was banned from my parents bed... she's had a few accidents on it... if you know what I mean!!!!!
I just think this is the cutest picture of Lucy!

This was for Decades day- since Me, Sydney, and La are on yearbook staff it's apart of our grade to dress up on Spirit Week. I am a hippie- my name was Sunshine (Note my shirt says "Let the SUNSHINE In) Sydney wore her moms Halloween Costume- she was from the 80's. And La's wearin her Mom's drill team jacket from when she was in Highschool- La's hair took a lot of Hairspray :)

Bobby and Lucy got stockings for Christmas full of toys. They spent all of Christmas morning running around fighting over the toys. Bobby, being the old man he is, fell asleep with one of the toys! Notice- all of the Boxes around him from Christmas.

Me in my new dress :) I love it so much, I got it with the money my Grandparents gave to me for Christmas!

No comments: