Sunday, January 3, 2010

the blue people

A few days ago we saw that one Avatar movie.... I hated it.
Let me rant for alittle while here-


First off- what type of name is Pandora? It's like a rip off of the music site.
Why is it a total rip off of Pocahontas? Look at the pictures-





Why would your braid help you bond with anything?
Why did the girl always scream or hiss- seriously shut the heck up!
Why are they blue?
Why did it have to be three hours longggg?!?!
Why did I love the part where half of the blue people died- oh yeah, it meant the end of the movie was near... but it wasn't- he still had to become a blue person.
Why did the guy behind me start to cry when the hissing girl saved the guy? I WANTED HIM TO DIE!
Why are they so tall?
Why did my family force to see me this.... I wanted to she Sherlock Holmes... I heard that was a good movie- or heck, we could've seen Princess and the Frog again.

No comments: