Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thriller!


Well this year for the Talent show me and a couple of friends thought it would be so cool if someone did Thriller for the Talent Show in honor of the death of the King of Pop. It soon turned into things like Smoke Machines, Zombies, a MJ, His Girlfriend, Gravestones, Strope Lights, Makeup, Hair...
THE WHOLE NINE YARDS.
And some how- three months later, we did it!
I was in charge of Costumes and Makeup (I made most of those bad boys... with the help of Syders on makeup and hair.)

Can't spot me? I'm the one in the back next to the girl who looks like the Joker! I'm green :]

I will try and get a hold of a video of the dance after winter break, I WILL POST IT :]

(Thanks for the picture Sydney)


Me and Sydney's favorite part is when the guns go off and his all "It didn't end well!" We laughed so hard! Maybe the Mountain Dew was speaking :]


Today my mom told me that I didn't sit on Santa's lap this year so I wasn't going to get what I wanted... so I found Santa (He was in my house! ISN'T THAT AWESOME?!) I asked him for The Princess and the Frog soundtrack... awesome! I hope that the elves will find one in time :]

No comments: