
I woke up today thinking really hard about what the date was... I don't go to school for two days and I totally forget the date, anyway- it's the 20th if you didn't know. I thought about that for a second and realized that Christmas is in five days! No wonder yesterday me and my mom rushed around town for this one present for that someone in our family! It's not like I'm not ready for it or anything it's just it comes to fast now, when I was little the month of December was way to long and now it's like SNAP gone.
I feel really old. That's not cool for a girl in her first offical year of being a teen. But the sad thing is I didn't see any of the clues one the way to this date
- I was at my friends Christmas Party last night.
- Friday was the Talent Show (I will post pictures of that later... if I can get a hold of some pics... my parents only had their cell cameras...) which was the last day until the long winter break.
- My house has been decked since the day after Thanksgiving.
- Helloooo go to Wal-Mart Brianna!
- GO TO YOUR BLOG IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE NOV. 23rd!
(I know the picture has nothing to do with this post but, I'm also thinking about the grass...)
No comments:
Post a Comment