Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Snowy Day... whoa- wait, what?


I woke up to the sound of rain hitting my window today at 5 in the morning. Er... rainy day. I decieded that I should make the most of the gray morning by wearing my cute colder weather colthes. Bonus. School finally gets out- when I walk outsid of my school the feeling of cold air shot up my nose bringing tears to my eyes. I see that there is snow up on the mountains. Dang it. Snow.... I don't know if I want to jump up and down with joy, or crawl up into a little ball, and cry. It's here again- I see five months of cold white days ahead of me. Doesn't mother nature know that tomorrow is the first day of October! October! I still haven't decieded what I want to be for Halloween (Zoombie, Pirate Wench, or Masked Beauty).

Well, I get of the school bus happy to see no snow on my lawn. Bonus... again. I laid down got a drink of water and went on facebook. I saw many status saying "Snow!" "Winter!". Curious I take a peek outside. Darn it- the rumors where true there was snow and it was sticking (No worries this stuff melts really fast!) I slip on my boots, and walk outside, Lucy at my side. I stick my tongue out and eat my first snowflake. I sit down on the grass not really caring if my butt gets soaked. And I look up. It was silent. The world had stop. It was gorgeous.

No comments: