Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall


I can feel it, it is almost here. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving. I love going to the Pumpkin Patch and picking a pumpkin even though I am way past the age that it should even be fun! I am excited because the leaves on the mountain behind my house are changing, they get so beautiful. The thing that I love about living where I live is, looking outside my window is like a painting, the mountains and the clouds. It's beautiful. The sunsets here are always so pretty, the sky changes colors, it looks like- a burst of yellows, oranges, pinks, reds, and blues exploded in the air. My dad pointed out to me as we watched it set the other day that I'll travel the world and not find a sunset that is prettier then the ones that set over the mountains.

I love my life.

1 comment:

Heather said...

We love you.