Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sadness

Today has not been the grandest day...
First off- My favoritest Grandpa went CRASH, BANG, BOOM, at their local Albertsons. Now let me refresh your memory, this is the Grandpa that is soooo tough! While they were putting him on a stretcher he was saying "Sorry" because when he fell he was holding a watermellon and it was everywhere.
That's my Grandpa!

And... I didn't get the part in the play. I didn't even really get a "speaking part". I am in the play though... I just don't get why they wanted to drag me along. They made me think that I could be the main part. Or even just a speaking part.
I don't know what they wanted from me...

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I really will miss the "horsey rides". I really hope Grandpa get's feeling better.

I am glad you got a part in the play! That is so cool!