Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Call Backs- Round Two

I had another round of Call Backs. It was better this time because there was a guy there my age AND my height! YAY! I still don't think I am going to get the main part... but I am pretty certain that I have a part!
The reason why I think this is because... there were like twenty more people there. And they had everyone do the same dance I learned Saturday and then sing in groups of five. And then they called ten people to stay back and do some lines and sing solos and I was thinking
"They wont keep me. I am to young!" but sure enough they called me back and I sang "To Hear You Say My Name" with the guy my age and then I read the part that Tom and Becky are fighting because Becky just found out that Tom was "engaged" to another girl early! It was fun!

Just keep your fingers crossed! Tee-hee!

No comments: