I would like to write this post so I can clear my mind of what I am thinking... here I go.
Why do they only fill the potato chip bag half fill and fill the rest with air?
Why are the people you think are popular... popular in your world? Do they think YOU are the popular one?
Why do they make the Junior High kids wake up earlier?
Who invented homework?
" " bras?
Who ever did I am going to KILL them.
Why do hot dog buns come and ten... but the buns in ten?
Why are there boys? You hate them so much... but then you love that one soo much.
Here is another on boys,
When it comes to going throgh these tough teenage years all that happens is.
"Crap, a pimlpe. MAN! That girl is hot!"
Lets just say, boys confuse the crap outta me.
These are the thoughts that keep me up at night.
These are the thoughts that make me wonder.
These are the thoughts I ask people... but they don't know the answer.
By Brianna Lyman.
Wow I just wrote that off the top of my head! Cool.
Okay, it isn't that good!
2 comments:
That was very deep.
Thanks. Ha-Ha.
Post a Comment