(You didn't see that coming did ya?)
Last night me and my family went into the city and we got some sushi at our favorite sushi place Tsunami. YUM! I am a raw fish girl, what can I say!
My mom gave me these necklace kits from String Beads at Christmas. So we had to stop there and get me some more beads and a twilight bracelet kit. It is soo much fun. Even though last night I was getting a little mad because the wire for the bracelet was not working! (Sorry mom...) AND THEN, we went to a mall and went to "Justice" which used to be limited too... now let me explain... They changed the name Limited Too to,
Justice...

Now for you Limited Too fans out there... it is the same! Just a different name... which is sorta stupid if you ask me because if you go to my school and ask 10 or so girls I bet that atleast 9 of those girls own a shirt that has the Limited Too symbol on it.. I think it is soo stupid!
Anyways!
That is what I did yesterday with my family.
Love ya!
Brianna

3 comments:
Hey get me a twilight bracelet kit and I will pay you back cause I WANT TO MAKE ONE!!!
Okay... I will try and remember! Ha-Ha. I have to go to the city to get it sooo you might have to wait :) But we would love to get you one... as long as you pay us back right? Just Kidding.
Oh yeah! The bracelet is the bracelet Edward gave Bella. It has this "crystal" (Plastic) heart on it and then there is this wolf charm you put on it... Get it?
Post a Comment