On Friday my family and I went to the Jazz game. (They won!) Our purpose was to get a signed photograph of Kyle Korver... THE CUTEST JAZZ PLAYER! In the third quater the couple in front of us keeped on turning around and waving. Out of my curosity I turned and soon was jumping up and down yanking on my mom's arm and saying "Mom there he is, there he is!" Now this was not a rock star, not my Kyle Korver, not even David Archuleta. But it was my Prophet, Thomas S. Monson. I jumped, waved, and smiled. Just like if I met a super star. But he is one. He was only about a few rows up in the booth. He smiled at ME, at ME! He waved at ME, ME!
I love my prophet. When I saw him I just knew this Church is true.
p.s. I did met Kyle Korver... not the same as seeing my prophet,


No comments:
Post a Comment