I am going to pull a Taylor here and tell you a little about myself!

(Those of you who can't read that it says ' My Face')

KANDY RULES!

I am a sucker for a good musical! There I am Singing Music, in the Rain. ( Singing in the Rain? You get it now?)

David A. + Brianna =LOVE
I have given up on Edward sweeping me off my feet and walking into the sunset together... mostly because he isn't real... BUT David Archuleta! His home town is only a hour or so away! I have already made the picture in my head of me walking into him on "accident" dropping my stuff him being the gentleman he is he picks it up and hands it to me saying " Here you go," I look at him straight in the eyes. Blinking every once and awhile. Now, before you puke I must stop. You decide where he takes me in private to dinner...

(Those of you who can't read that it says ' My Face')

KANDY RULES!
Here is my favorite kandy!




3 comments:
I am sorry I lie when I copy people.
Looks like you are in love. <3
Ohhh yeah!
Post a Comment