Everyone knows Thriller! If you go down you can watch the video of Thriller. ( It is only the bst part, The Dance!) It is fine if you dance along... have to admit I have danced this dance a few times...!!
Hey brianna thanks for using my template!!!! Hey it kind of cuts of some words so I want you to try something for me! And for all of you whose template does this that I have made just do the same thing! So just have it be a minima stretchy template and put the code at the same place! See if that makes it so the words don't overlap the template! But if it doesn't work I will fix the measurements! Its no problem. Not unless you like it like that!! byutatortot PS Thanks brianna for using the template
Well I didn't know if you liked it or not. But I tried what I told you and it didn't work so just forget about it. But if you don't mind it then I won't worry about it!
3 comments:
Hey brianna thanks for using my template!!!! Hey it kind of cuts of some words so I want you to try something for me! And for all of you whose template does this that I have made just do the same thing! So just have it be a minima stretchy template and put the code at the same place! See if that makes it so the words don't overlap the template! But if it doesn't work I will fix the measurements! Its no problem. Not unless you like it like that!!
byutatortot
PS Thanks brianna for using the template
Hey, it is super cute!! I have no clue what you are talking about! I don't mind it but if it bugs you you can change it.
Well I didn't know if you liked it or not. But I tried what I told you and it didn't work so just forget about it. But if you don't mind it then I won't worry about it!
Post a Comment