
I am so crazy!! I am already thinking about Christmas.
The sights,
the sounds,
the smell!
There is a smell for the Holiday for goodness sake. Me and my mom just cleaned out the storage room every once and awhile I would look over to the whole corner of the storage room just for this precious Holiday.
I cannot wait for that night when you can't sleep even if you are so tired you can't keep your eyes open.
(Just for note, my background is for Halloween! I have a skull for my cursor, I have Grim Grinning Ghost on my playlist! I am losing it!!)
I love this Holiday so much I put an X-mas count down on the bottom of my blog ( Oh my gosh I AM LOSING IT!!!!)
The sights,
the sounds,
the smell!
There is a smell for the Holiday for goodness sake. Me and my mom just cleaned out the storage room every once and awhile I would look over to the whole corner of the storage room just for this precious Holiday.
I cannot wait for that night when you can't sleep even if you are so tired you can't keep your eyes open.
(Just for note, my background is for Halloween! I have a skull for my cursor, I have Grim Grinning Ghost on my playlist! I am losing it!!)
I love this Holiday so much I put an X-mas count down on the bottom of my blog ( Oh my gosh I AM LOSING IT!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment