
Hahahaha!!
I saw Fiddler On The Roof last night for the first time. It was weird 'cause I watched this 3 hour movie and the ending made me want to cry. It is kinda like Gone With The Wind. That movie was pretty sad too. I mean I watched this 3 hour movie so I could see the happy ending and all that happens is,

" Frankly my dear I don't give a D***!!"
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
1) Who the freak falls in " love " with a guy named Ashley?
2) Who the freak falls in " love" with a guy that is getting married to his cousin. THAT IS LIKE ME AND RILEY GETTING MARRIED!!!!! ( Riley I like you but in a modern day cousin relationship.)
3) What was gone in the wind, her brain!?
" Oh look Ashley there it goes!"
7 comments:
Pha ha ha! I'm still laughing at that little banana.
Frankly my dear I don't give a @#$%! for tradition.
Sorry - I wanted to know what the garbage can did. Now I know. Yep, Rhett was definately the man. Just like why would someone pick Luke if they could have Han Solo?
hey there, just making the blogging rounds and thought I would say thanks again for helping us on the hike- you were such a sweetie- hope you got all your homework done:) -Sara (red faced sweaty lady carrying baby up the mountain)
Ya!!!!!!! You're so cool! So where did you get those little bananas? I may need to put one on mine. They are just too funny!
Yes! We share the banana love now. Pha ha ha!!
Post a Comment