Okay so I guess I just say 6 weird things about me.
1) Everytime I shower I have to have like 2 towels alright, 4 towels .

2) I hate to be scared!! Like, one time my friend jumped out to scare me and I was holding a backpack.
She got a black eye!
3) My locker at school is spotless but if you go into my room it looks like a bomb went off . . .
4) I have this really stupid laugh! If you say something totally random or funny just out of the blue I start to laugh and it sounds like a donkey, dying.
5) I hate it when someones ear is covered in earwax!! It is gross I mean have you ever heard of a cottonswab?!
6) Slow computers. OH MY GOSH!!! DO NOT GET ME STARTED!! In my CTE class we have to learn how to type and all that stuff I already know how to do. Well it takes ( I swear ) 15 minutes JUST for the computer to turn on!! HOLY COW!! It makes me want to grab the thing from the 90s and throw it at someones head!! She got a black eye!

3) My locker at school is spotless but if you go into my room it looks like a bomb went off . . .

4) I have this really stupid laugh! If you say something totally random or funny just out of the blue I start to laugh and it sounds like a donkey, dying.

5) I hate it when someones ear is covered in earwax!! It is gross I mean have you ever heard of a cottonswab?!


Well there you have it those are a SOME of the weird things about me.
I am going to tag
( You have to do this too)
TayTay ( Cousin ), Mom, Aunt Jenny ( Welcome to the blogging World!!), Riley, Jacob ( That one is going to be FUNNY!!), Dad, Lucy. ( Yeah I know she is a dog but I think it will give me entertainment!!)
2 comments:
Thanks B. That was fun. I thought I was weird until I read your moms stuff. :-)
Pha ha! Eew! Ear wax. You're so cool!
Post a Comment