
Yes,
I have noticed that I am a HUGE fan of EDWARD
8D
( When I wrote HUGE and EDWARD thats the face I made )
Yes I am - Think - sane.
It is almost 11 at night and I just read the 1st AWESOME
chapter of Midnight Sun. ( Edwards point of view ) ( Does anyone know when/ if that is coming out??)
Yep.
Now my dad wants me to read something " Uplifting"
My poor father he doesn't understand that I crave those vampires like Edward craved Bella the first day of Forks High!!
( Poetic Huh?!?)
Oh yeah I keep on changing my Layout for whatever mood I am in!!
Soooo right now I am kinda in the OMT mood.
( OMT - Oh my Twilight ) ( I just made that up!!)
Babble Babble Babble Babble . . . BLAH BLAH BLAH!!
I am just typing whatever I am thinking . . .
- TWILIGHT SPOILER WARNING!!-
Okay so do you think Bella and Edward are going to get Married or not??
I am sooo sick of her not being a vampire it is BUGGING me!!
I went a google and I found this Picture ( It was in the contest of the Breaking Dawn Cover)
Do you think that means anything????
I don't know!
What do you think??
Leave a Comment just put
- Twilight Warning -
On it Cause some people haven't read it yet sooo I don't want to ruin it!
- OK I am done now -
Well that is it Talk to You Guys Later!
2 comments:
Brianna-
Put down the book and step away from the computer. We are going to get you the help you need.
Love,
Mom
Have you read the first chapter to Breaking Dawn? I'm scared to go to the bookstore with you and Tay.
Aunt Jenny
Post a Comment