Let me guess, you love Edward? He he. So have you finished all three books then? I haven't read the books for awhile it would be fun to reminiss with you about them. Love you blog by the way. Are you coming hiking on Wednesday?
Ok, so I finished looking at your blog and I can tell that you have read all of the books. You're so cute! We'll have to see the movie together. And I have to agree with buytatortot, you are obsessed! :) Love ya!
4 comments:
you are tooooooooooooooooooooooo obsessed and so you look like a maniac!
Let me guess, you love Edward? He he. So have you finished all three books then? I haven't read the books for awhile it would be fun to reminiss with you about them. Love you blog by the way. Are you coming hiking on Wednesday?
Ok, so I finished looking at your blog and I can tell that you have read all of the books. You're so cute! We'll have to see the movie together. And I have to agree with buytatortot, you are obsessed! :)
Love ya!
Yeah byutatortot I think I am a Maniac!!
8)
What Time is the Hiking Thing??
Is it just like Mutual?
Post a Comment