Sunday, February 20, 2011

Driving

So as scary as the thought of me driving is, it is true. Although my driving has not left the church parking lot yet. It still counts. I am driving people. Me and my mom have come to the conclusion that I am not ready for the open rode.My story starts yesterday morning, you see I had no makeup on, my hair was up in a sloppy ponytail and I was re-wearing an outfit from early on that week. (It was laundry day.) Anyway, I asked my mom if I could go to the church and go around in circles and practice parking. She said sure, because this was before we concluded that I was NOT ready for the open rode. So we arrived at the parking lot and me and my mom switched seats, I went fast because I was a no makeup freak at the moment. I put my seat belt on and I went in reverse where I hit "the imaginary truck that was behind me," my mom said. But that was okay because I am still learning, as I turned around the corner there was a certain boy in whom I like, shoveling the fresh snow that had fallen that night. I sorta freaked out. I turned the car as fast as I could!! My mom was yelling "Brake Brake Brake!!!" I think the best part of my story was that night at the movies where I told said boy my story. He laughed and said "For a second there I thought you saw me playing lightsaber with the shovel!!!" I laughed because it turned out he probably looked more stupid than I did. Oh, another thing. He totally saw the car swing away from him a sped away... "What the crap...?"   

No comments: