DAY ONE
...of the road trip was from Utah, to Carson City Nevada... on the way we stopped at Virgina City, it is an old western town with tourist traps to the max! But it was a lot of fun, my family and I got our picture taken a old west photo, the funnest part about this is I wanted to be a Saloon girl with a feather boa and a gun! And my mom wanted to hold flowers and wear old Victorian clothes... Lame! She didn't even want to hold the bottle of Jack Daniels... :)
DAY TWO
We woke up early so we would make it to San Fransisco in time to see the 2 o'clock showing of Wicked. I was so excited I could burst! We stopped at Lake Tahoe- it was so much fun climbing around the rocks in out "Theatre" clothes. OH MY GOSH! If you are ever in Lake Tahoe, eat at the Log Cabin for Breakfast! It is so good! I had BACON WAFFLES. The bacon was mixed into the batter! Yummmm....
Onto the road! We drove to San Fransisco, and we came around a corner and there was the Golden Gate Bridge- we drove into the town with time to spare before Wicked so we got a place to park ( do you know how hard it is to find a freakin' parking spot in San Fransisco?!) and ate at Burger King! We headed over to the Orpheum Theatre and headed inside- I was going to die I was so excited! When the show started it was sooo amazing. AMAZING! I loved the story and the music so much! The girls that were playing Glinda and Elphaba were so fantastic that it was inspiring!
DAY THREE
We explored San Fransisco, we went to the Pier, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Disney museum, it was a very relaxing fun day!
DAY FOUR
Monetary Bay Aquarium, it was so much fun to see all of the animals and things! We also made it to Cambria which is just a awesome beach!
DAY FIVE
We walked around Cambria and watched movies, and did whatever we wanted to do! It was an awesome day..!
DAY SIX
I was really sad to leave Cambria, it was awesome there. This day was Yosemite Nation Park, it was very pretty! But I was so tired that I was sleeping in the car and than I would just get out of the car see the sights and get back to sleeping!
DAY SEVEN
Driving... a lot of driving... and than the funnest part of this day was when at a spur of the moment thing we decieded to go to Reno and stay at Circus Circus! It was sooo cool!! We went into Midway which is this Circus themed area, we played Darts, Racing Games, Tic Tak To, and watched the free circus acts! Me and my mom were so hyper at eleven at night! We played with all of the stuffed animals- we named them all and gave them personalities. My moms are Mr. Puddin' Head and Ms. Squilles! My are Bentley, Doggy, and Chickie! It was so much fun!
We drove home yesterday and picked up the dogs, it was so much fun! Thanks mom and dad!















No comments:
Post a Comment