Annie has opened! The feedback has been pretty good too. Last night all of the teens in the cast went to Denny's at ten at night. My "brother" left his stage makeup on, awe the stares! Bless the poor Denny staff, we were on our after show high.
(J- "I have a headache... anyone have any pain killers?" P- "Oh yeah let's see what I got!" -pulls out a tube that has atleast 20 pills in it- Me- "What are you a drug dealer?!?!") (No worries over the counter stuff I swear!!!)
Lucy Ann has turned two, her birthday was yesterday and she told me she enjoyed all of the extra belly rubs and me singing out of key Happy Birthday.
Bobby likes to stick his head out of the window on the summer rides we take... so I roll down the window and let his floppy years wag in the wind... I know... I am the best! :)
Happy Summer Everyone





1 comment:
I like your new look. I do not like how you were encouraging people to take Benadryl at Denny's.
Post a Comment