- Glee was on last night! It was glee awesomeness!
- My dad taught me how to mow the lawn tonight, they make it look so easy!
- Annie is going well... it's so funny! All of the little orphan's follow me around, I walk somewhere, turn around and there they are! It's really cute.
- Spring is here! I want to get a HUGE pot and fill it with colorful flowers, aw spring!
- Ways to mend a little 8th grade heart:
1- Realize he wasn't worth it.
2- Have a friend come after school and give you candy... without you knowing!
3- Listen to Taylor Swift
- I had a dream... about Miley Cyrus... it was weird... yeah.... anywho...
1 comment:
Ah! I LOVE friends. Funny story. The episode where Phoebe is pg with triplets and her water breaks was on a few days before the night that I was TALKING about how funny that episode was with my sister and then MY water broke and that's when Boston was born! (I don't think any of that made sense! ☺)
Post a Comment