Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Say What...?!?!

Like in my past post I do indeed watch The Bachelor. And last night was the finale (dun-dun-dun!) Jake- had this perfect girl name Tenely. I can imagine her as a Disney Princess, pretty sweet girl. It's like they where meant to be together!
And than... there was Vienna (record of happy princess music comes to a scretching hault, it's replaced by twingy country music) Say what...?!?! Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? Why is she still here? What...? Her hair, her fake tatas, the fact that she says something mean than quickly says "Just kidding!" Wow... It's only okay when I do that! Just kidding... (See?) Anywho! They are not good together! No, no, nooo! Shudder... ugh. THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO BE!
When the two girls met the parents Tenely gets Jake's daddy to cry. Awww.... how sweet :) She's telling him what a wonderful job they did raising him! Aw!
Vienna starts out with saying
1- "All the girls in the house hated me! Hahahahaha...ha...ha." crickets.
2- Sister-in-law "I'm going to ask you the important questions... Does this outfit make me look fat?"
"Kinda! JUST KIDDING! Hahahaaaaa!"
Wow.... I wonder why they all hated you.
Their last dates come along, he takes Vienna... to a SULFUR spa. Mmmmmm.... sulfur...... They then throw sulfur stinky mud at eachother! Another "Say what...?!?!" Ew.
He takes Tenely on a romantic snorkling trip. He obviously made them pay more money for Tenely!

The proposal comes... and he choses VIENNA! Ugh! UGH! UGH!

Of course....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, that was so very entertaining to read! I haven't watched the Bachelor much. The sausage is a nice touch. So were the crickets! Giggling. I hate it when evil wins!