Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"I just don't get it..."




"I am not qualified to teach but I am qualified to know how it is I want something to be shown to me."
"I just don't get it..." (cough...cough... I get it!!)
"I just want to learn... like, show me so I can just get it!" The poor guy has Kate!
"I love how you teach, but you are not taking into consideration how I learn." Okay, let me paint a pretty little picture here... I walk up to let's say my Math teacher with my failing report card, "Um yes... Ms. Stagg? I love how you teach, but you are not taking into consideration how I learn. Sooo..... yeah." Hmmm.... I can smell detention!
"You're not hearing what I am saying and what I am saying is...my..."-"I've heard you all day!"


And her dancing was pretty bad.... and it just brought back bad memories of Bruno in Elton John's I'm still standing video...


Heaven Help Us!

No comments: