Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sister

I don't have a little sister or any sort of siser.
I wish that I had someone to play Barbies with and to yell at when they come into my room. I want them to say funny things that only a little girl could think of. I want to watch out for her. I want to do her hair. I want her to watch me do my hair and makeup. I want a little sister to steal my makeup and come walking up to me looking like a clown. I want to teach her how to make cookies or for her to tell me that I'm the best sister in the world... I really want a baby sister.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Maybe if you post a picture of her on your blog, I could buy one for you. :-)

Kristen said...

I feel your pain, Brianna! I always wanted a sister and all I got were three stinky brothers! You are free to borrow Cameo anytime you want...she would be happy to follow you around and ruin your make-up for you:D

Anonymous said...

Brianna- I'm so glad you gave me your blog address! I LOVE reading through what you have written! I always wanted a baby sister, too. Which sounds wierd, cuz there were EIGHT kids in my family! But I was the youngest girl and somehow boyzzzz are just not the same. Then I realized that I WAS the baby sister, and THAT was even better cuz somehow playing the role of the silly younger cute one that gets into everyone's stuff was super enticing! I've been being a cute little brat to them all ever since! Giggling! So- go get into Jacob's stuff!