Thursday, June 11, 2009

Waiting...

I did try-outs for Tom Sawyer at my local theater and I am sooooo fetchin' nervous! I sang "Think of Me" from the Phantom of the Opera. The Director nodded and the producer was smiling the whole time I sang... I hope that is a good sign! I don't even get to find out if I have to go to call backs until Tuesday! Five days...
I am sooo scared! I hope I get call backs though, and I hope they do lines instead of singing. Because I can act way better then I can sing! Now I just have to wait... for a
very, very, looonnnggg, time!!
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just want a speaking part! A person with a name! But my all time thing I want to be is... Becky Thatcher... the main gal. The girl that Tom has a crush on... the one that every girl that tried out wants to be... greaaaat... THAT MAKES ME EVEN MORE NERVOUS!!

No comments: