I had a lot of fun this year. I got awarded "The Most Bubbly Camper" award and got some pretty sweet bubble wands. Last camp I felt totally lost being a first year. I felt like I had no friends and that I only knew one or two girls. So last year I was the shy girl... and to make it all worse I got this sunburn right along my upper lip. So I was the shy girl... with a mustach. But this year I made it a goal to met new girls even if they where older then me or even in a different stake. If you know me I am not shy and I don't have a mustach! So I brought extra Carmex just in case if getting a mustach was a yearly thing. Thank goodness it wasn't! I hung out with my "Big Sister" Ashlyn this year and hung out with her friends in the ward. They where all very nice to me and didn't give me the "Why is she talking to us look." They talked to me and gave me advice for Highschool and Juniorhigh. Thank you very much! And then I hung out with the girls one year older then me and they where awesome too! We all laughed soooo hard the last ngiht when we found out MJ died and Emily started doing her Plastic Surgery act. She would pull her face back and with no expression yell
"I AM SOOO MAD RIGHT NOW! I KNOW YOU CAN'T TELL BUT I AM!"
I got a big laugh when we were going around the table saying what plastic surgery they would get. Most of the gilrs where saying things like "Nose job, my nose is so weird!" and when they got to me I said
"Boob job!" I streched my hands out in front of me, and everyone started laughing.
I liked having all of my friends really close by. Like Sydney and La. Their camps where right there!
My favorite activity was the car racing that I was "luckily" in. I lost my shoe at the very beginging and having to keep up with probly the fastest girl in camp while holding a cardboard car, is not a cup of tea. And thank goodness my Sydney took some pictures of me in this race after I told her not to :D Thank you Sydney.
(look one shoe!)
I loved playing all of the silly camp games around the campfire. Roasting starburst and marshmallows. And playing spotlight with Sandma!
I had a blast this year! I made new friends and when I got the most Bubbly camper award it was the icing on the cake.





1 comment:
I cant wait till i go to girls camp next year! :-)
Post a Comment