I was sooo excited! I was doing my hair and getting all cute, my mom drives me to the Call Backs! I am on cloud nine! We walk in and... I see ten tall, not in the middle of puberty, eighteen year olds. Three boys, seven girls. And then me. WHOA HOLD UP!!! If I get the part of Becky, I am in love with those guys?! They are feet taller than me! I thought you said I was being considered to be Becky!
I go up to the group of people listening to the song and sit down in a chair and read the lyrics behind one of the guys shoulder. The lady by the CD player asks me,
"Are you in call backs?"
"Yes...?"
"Oh!"
I am guessing it was the lack of the bust that showed that I was not like the other people there.
I sang along anyways and went up and sang the "love" duet with the guy that if he jumped his head would hit the ceiling. I sang the best I could and then learned the dance. Let's just say that you got five minutes to learn a dance that would impress the people to maybe try and find a Tom more... I don't know... my age? It was lets just say a fit of giggles and smiles to keep them from looking at my feet.
The thing that I don't really get... they want to see me again on Tuesday?

6 comments:
They were only a foot or two taller than you. You do not need to exaggerate.
Could you imagine,
"Tom, I want to kiss you but I forgot my soapbox!!"
congrats now I can tellmy friends my cousins a actress
Dude... I haven't made it yet!
Yea!! Congrats! Good Job! I can't believe my cousin is a actress! hehe!! I can imagine. Just think of me they would probably be twice my size! ahhhhhhhh! freaky! hehe GOOD JOB!
Post a Comment