I don't really now how to start. But everything has beginning, a middle, and an end. So I will start at the middle.... just kidding! I will start from the beginning. Up there is the first picture we took in Disneyland.
I am trying to look smexy... is it working?? No...? Okay I won't do it again.
The song gets stuck in your head all the time... there we are on It's a Small World After All!
If you haven't had a Mint Julip at Disneyland. You HAVE to! It is minty and refreshing!
Day Two!!
On the second day we went on a Disney tour called "Walk in Walts Footsteps". And DRUMROLL! We went into... Club 33! You don't know what that is?!?!?! It is a private club in the Disneyland park that you can only get into if you have a memebership... it is very, very, expensive!! But it was cool to be there! In... the lobby.
Me and my Family... we decided to make silly faces when the camera took our picture...
Look at mom.
Look at me.
Look at Bro.
Look at Dad
The guys in back of us don't even look scaried. Or entertained. They probly looked at the picture and said.
"What the Heck?!"
I will post more about the trip later! See ya, it is good to be home!







1 comment:
You got into Club 33!?... LUCKYYY!!
Post a Comment