Okay here I go... don't laugh.
My favorite movie is not Twilight it is Peter Pan... I have 120 Tinkerbell in my room. Me and Sydney got bored one day so we counted.
You can kinda see them. :] Now imagine 117 more!!
My favorite movie is not Twilight it is Peter Pan... I have 120 Tinkerbell in my room. Me and Sydney got bored one day so we counted.
You can kinda see them. :] Now imagine 117 more!! I still play with barbies...
HEY!! I told you not to laugh!! AND Sydney, don't you dare laugh either little Missy! I have videos to prove that you do too!
I live on "snob hill" as people at school call it. People all the time ask me "Where do you live" and I say "Snob Hill" and then they look at me and go "Ohhh I see..." and then they are the "snobs"!
Niceeee guys!!
Well that is all I can think of right now sooo See Ya!!
No comments:
Post a Comment