again.
Why?! For the love of all that if freakin' Holy. WHY?!?! It is sticking too. A good five inches is out there now. It started up last night and hasn't stopped since. Doesn't Mother Nature know that ... it is three days into spring now, and it is snowing, nonstop.
This makes me even more excited for the warmth of California. I cannot wait to feel the sun, get tan, and see my pal Mickey... did you know that is in 13 days? I could not be more excited!
Last night I went to the Temple Dedication. It was a great. I really felt the spirit.
Lucy really needs a hair cut. Her hair has grown so much that it touches the ground when she is standing. And even though she has soft puppy fur, it mats. Ugh! It can be such a pain! When my parents said that she was going to get a hair cut I gave up on the whole "full hair Shih Tzu" plan. I stopped combing her... it is hard work when the dog is trying to play a game called
"Catch the Brush " Thanks Lucy.
Thanks for reading!
Brianna Lyman
2 comments:
Love the first line. A little potty mouth, eh?
Aunt Jenny
Are you jealous of the St.George weather?
Post a Comment