Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I wore green... did you?




Well, I wore my green. A girl yelled at me when I asked her if she was wearing green- here is our conversation.
Me- (Playful) OhhOhhhh! You're not wearing green!
Her- (Mind you, I know this girl, I talk to her, she isn't my best friend, but still!) DON'T TOUCH ME! I HAVE BEEN PINCHED TO MANY TIMES! IF YOU GET NEAR ME I WILL KILL YOU!
Me- Oh, sorry... I didn't know... sorry.
I walked away before anything else was said.
Talk about a party pooper.
It hurt to see someone not like this holiday, since ya know i'm about 1/4 Irish.
(Imagine 'Kiss Me I am 1/4 Irish' )
St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time - a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic.
~Adrienne Cook
Thank you! Now go and tell that girl that :P

No comments: