Okay so I bought the place, and then I bought all of the nail stuff... when do you think you can come up here and start working?
(kay Taylor, it really isn't mine but... that is in Salt Lake! I am serious here! Isn't that awesome?!
To tell you the truth, they needed to use more groovy colors.)

5 comments:
They copied you! oh and when you come down will YOUR groovy nails be open?
We really should buy that place and make it more "GROOVY" or should we say "Grovy" haha!
Ha-Ha! I am sooo happy you peed! Or else I would be mad!
We should try and do "Groovy Nails" when I am there. It'll be fun!
yea we should the only thing is we won't really have enough time. Try and leave early. (you just get ready) and then we will hopefully have time. what time do you think you will leave Monday!
Er Taylor, we have are going to try and be there by the afternoon... we are going in the early morning.
:(
wait
:D Disneyland!
Post a Comment