Thanks to PhotoDJ on my phone, I made Bobby "pimp" or whatever they call it...
"I'M SAILING!!" Ha-Ha-Ha *snort* Ha!
Lucy got a little to close to the camera when I took this picture... but it is soo cute!

I know it isn't the best Picture but... there Kyle is when I met him. Now let me explain WHY it isn't a good picture.
Me- One Second Mom, let me TRY to get a good picture of him.
Girl in back of me- OH MY GOSHHHHHH! HE IS SOOO HOT! (pushes me away before my picture was taken all the way)
Me- NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Mom- Come on, we got to get home, it is late.
Me- *sniff*sniff*
(Sorry he said the D-word! Note to self- don't EVER drink...)
(Sorry he said the D-word! Note to self- don't EVER drink...)
2 comments:
Did you find your phone then???? Is that the only pic of Kyle if not I WANT MORE!!!!!
Well, thanks to that stupid girl in back of me they are all blury!
We found it when we got back from St. George. It was in the flappy thing on the back of the chair... Sounds like something I would do right??!!
Post a Comment