Friday, January 9, 2009

My friends.




There is me and the ever so talked about Sydney. We gave each other nicknames and for some random reason, I named her Nigel. Her full name is now. Nigel The English Explorer! We make outrselves laugh!! So during this post if I say "Nigel and Me." You know what I am saying!! We met in only 6Th grade. We were picking up trash on the playground and we had to have partners, since we both just moved into a class were we knew NO ONE. The once shy Nigel came up to me.

"Do-you-uh-uh-, wanna pick up-trash with me?"

Now, do not worry my social butterfly side said "Yeah, lets blow this Popsicle Stand!!"

She smiled and started laughing, and the A FRIENDSHIP WAS BORN!
(notice that in the picture I am crouching down? Yeah, Nigel is a shorty!)




(Sorry most of these pictures are not going to be that good, they are from my phone.)




There is Kalli Girl!! We have been friends since like fourth grade... even when I moved we still stayed buddies and now since we are in Junior High, we see each other in 4th period and on the bus! Best times of my life right there! Gooooooooooooood times. Peace Chicka! LEW YEW!


There is Lauren and Kylie... ugh, what boring names right?? THAT is why

Lauren=La and Kylie=K-dawg!. K-dawg I miss you Chicka! Why did you have to switch schools?WHY??!!??!!??!!??!!??!! If La, found out that Rubber Chicken (did I mention Nigel named me Rubber Chicken?? Oh... guess not, well my name is Rubber Chicken) was posting this picture of her on the internet, she would KILL me. Pwa, who cares! She loves me to much to hurt me! ANYWAYS, La is sorta the one who got me hooked on Twilight. She is such a huge fan that she looks at a hot guy and thinks, "Why is he not sparkling??"

Those are the four of my bestest buddies, I love you all Chickas!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I liked your story, good writing Beans.

P.S. Your name is NOT rubber chicken.

Brianna said...

Uh, yeah it is!!

Taylor said...

I am a little offended I'm not your friend. :-(