Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Friends CRAZY night.

Hey guys! Nigel, Kalli, and Rubber Chicken, me, had sooo much fun last night! We prank called my friends (and cousin) but they all knew it was us! I called K-dawg and this is how it went,
Me: HEEELLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!
K-dawg: Brianna? What do you want?
Me: CRAP, you knew it was me?
K-dawg: Yeah...
Me: Oh, well that didn't work.
K-dawg: Brianna, you guys are soo weird.
Me: I know.
K-dawg: Bye Brianna.
Me:(now I am embarrassed ) Bye K-dawg...

Oh here is another one!

Kalli: 'ello mate.
Taylor (Cousin) : Is this Brianna?
Kalli:(Trying not to laugh) This is... Jimmy.
Taylor: Uhhhh. What? Can I talk to Brianna?
Kalli: Sure
Hands the phone to me.
Me: (whisper) Kalli!! (Kalli shrugs)
Taylor: Brianna, I am not stupid.
Me: I know,
Taylor: My friend thinks you are weird. (Hmmmm not my first time being called weird this night.)
Me: Oh, your friend is there? I wanna talk to her!
Taylor: Uhhh okay.
Taylor's friend who's name I have forgotten(sorry): Hello?
Me: Hey! You are my cousins friend?
Friend: Yeah
Me: So you live in there in town with her?
Friend: Yeah... I guess.
Me: Hmmm... okay. Can I talk to Taylor?
Friend: Yeah. (Is all she says is yeah? I am cool with that.)
Taylor: What the heck?
Me: I don't know. Sorry to waste you time! Bye, Bye now!

How could I forget this one?

Nigel: Why do hot dog buns come in ten, and the hot dogs only come and eight? Do you like to double bun? ( saying the double bun part in a Spanish accent.)
La: Sydney?
Nigel: Aw, crap. This isn't any fun. Everyone knows it is us!
La: Okay...??? Bye Sydney?
Nigel: Bye...

Yeah. I know I am very weird. (WE are very weird.)

4 comments:

Sara said...

you always have the cutest backgrounds...and that hawaiin chair is pretty hilarious:)

Taylor said...

HER NAME IS SADIE!!! also did you like your royal potty you recieved?? for your toddler. dah dahdah dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Brianna said...

Yeah Taylor! I knew it was you guys though cuz it sounded just like your friend! How did you make it so I couldn't call you back?

Taylor said...

*67 duh just dial *67 and then the number!