I forgot to blog about what I did this Thanksgiving. So here I go! I went to St. George, my g-parents live there and so do my cousins. I had a lot of fun! Me and my cousin (See her blog here) got our eyebrows waxed. *wimper* I think she was lying, because she said
"Oh, that didn't hurt at all!" LIAR!! Yes, it hurt. We ate really good food and had a lot of fun.
Yes. I still sit at the kids table...
(And that is just sparkling cider! No worries for under aged drinking!)
The cute little baby! Don't you just love the bow?
Look at our eyes!! LOL
2 comments:
Maybe your just a BIG whimp bacause it really didn't hurt!!!!
LOL It really didn't hurt though I mean sure the red all over my face doesn't mean it hurt!!!
love Tay
LOVE IT BRINANANANA
Post a Comment