Sunday, October 12, 2008

My new craze


Okay, whatever twilight my new craze is the Phantom of the Opera!!
I just found my soundtrack and now I can't stop listening to it!




It is awesome.




Now twilight fans do NOT kill me for saying this but, I think I like Raoul a little bit better then Edward because he doesn't want to drink my blood and he has an awesome singing voice... ( Please do not kill me twilight fans PLEASE!)




Anyways... it all started about four years ago when the Phantom of the Opera movie came out. My mom rented it and I was soon, Hooked.




I bought myself the movie and the soundtrack. I also begged my mom to get me started in singing lessons ( I still suck at singing!!) and to look for plays I can tryout for.




My dream was ( and still is ) to be Christine Daee... Ahhhhhh wouldn't that be neat?




I lost the soundtrack!! OHH NOOO!!


I was sad.


**TWO YEARS LATER**


I found it.


I am happy.


And now I am driving my family nuts by playing the soundtrack over and over again!


MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

2 comments:

Meggymeg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brianna said...

Hey sorry I deleted that!!
Here is what it said

what?????????lol

Or sumthing like that! SORRY